Monday, February 4, 2008

Who cares....really?

Dateline: 'Hopes high, tears flow in N.H.' by Bellantoni (Washington Times) 1/8/08

Well I guess that the media gets it wrong every now and then even though they write the scripts. Who really cares what happens in New Hamshire during the election? Only the media. If it were not for the Electoral College, New Hamshipre and most of the rest of us would be irrelevant in American politics.

I watch the candidates closely. Mr. Obama is particularily interesting. I enjoy a person who speaks well and with passion. He speaks of change but for the life of me I do not see the details of what change he wishes. I read two major newspapers each day and I don't see it. Maybe I missed that issue. His hope, change, Pixie dust, and Peter Pan mentality has me worried. The American people want details and in this election even more than most. I have seen 'Elmer Gantry' and Mr. Obama is no Burt Lancaster.

This is a dismal group of candidates and the independent prospects are even worse. There are no Abe's, Teddy, FDR, Ronnie, or Jack's in the mix. Our enemies south of the border must be licking their chops. As of today I plan to write myself in for President in 08.

No comments: