Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This must be OZ.

Opinion: I have had the pleasure of voting for candidates of five different political parties in my career. That is based on the belief that the candidate not the party is of value to the American People. In the 2008 election I am at a loss. There is not a single candidate running for whom I could vote for in good consciense.

The Republicans are a group do nothings, two faced, with little expertise in delivering a speech. It is like watching Bush and Gore debating. Cigar store indians would be more exciting. McCaine wants us to become the next state in Mexico, Romney has no clue what the American people want, Huckabee is a Bible thumping religious zealot, and Paul......is just Paul.

The Democrats have a different approach. Two candidates who do reasonable well in their presentations. Both of which I could never vote for. Clinton.....is Clinton. She may be a sharp lady but any woman who willingly puts up with an adulterer and philanderer just tor ride to the White House is no better than her husband who disgraced his office. Obama is playing the role of Elmer Gantry. He preaches universal health care, peace, love, and pixie dust with no detailed plan as to how to achieve any of it. He is a well spoken, impressive, product of the drug adled 60's. He is a proponent of BIG GOVERNMENT and wants to be the Pied Piper of Washington trailed by a bunch of lemmings as they race to the edge of the cliff.

With all of the savvy people in our country it is indeed a sad time when these dunderheads actually consider themselves qualified to be President. For these reasons I will be writing myself in on my ballot for President. Common sense a president shall make. This bunch has nothing to offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.